I dont think wobot should

He's the only good scrap sink and main motivation to fight scrappy werepig in late game.

It bothers me to repair it so often tho. Maybe double it's durability and make repair kit restore 50% so you have to use same amount but 2 times less often

• Like 4

I honestly think late game shouldn't require repairing maybe have it be repaired for the first time then let it stay fixed I get why you have to repair it in the first place because of the story line behind it but after the initial repair it should stay fixed its not super op and it would work for log farms and grass geko farms it's not like you can have multiple of them. I honestly don't see the problem making it not need repair kits after the initial time.

12 hours ago, Nightmaretribe said:

I honestly think late game shouldn't require repairing maybe have it be repaired for the first time then let it stay fixed I get why you have to repair it in the first place because of the story line behind it but after the initial repair it should stay fixed its not super op and it would work for log farms and grass geko farms it's not like you can have multiple of them. I honestly don't see the problem making it not need repair kits after the initial time.

Well, if we're talking about lore you're making Wagstaff incredibly stupid if you think he threw Wobot because he can't fix it, but someone like Wilson can.

Wobot is flawed robot who damages itself constantly by picking things up. Even screen shakes when it's working because of how hard it hits the ground. It was always designed to be that way. Constantly in need of repairs

Edited by landromat
  • Like 1