Lag spikes + visual glitches every cycle?

Is anyone else seeing periodic (every cycle) lag spikes, with visual glitches? I don't mean save lag - this happens mid-cycle, the game freezes ~10 times for ~1 second, might be matching number of discovered planetoids (I've had this happen on proper playthrough, but I'm really  starting to notice the pattern in a debug map - 1 dupe, nothing significant built, but everything revealed, both planetoids and the starmap). As for the visual glitches, I get the solid-block-melting effect on everything solid on the screen. Gas atmospheres also glitch out - steam rooms temporarily appear as vacuumed out, or vacuum rooms and space appear to be full of CO2. Also, the calorie counter drops to 0 before coming back up.

I think at one point this happened in my proper-playthrough save as I was in the middle of a deconstruct drag-select, and next thing I know my dupes are taking apart the whole base.

I suspect it might be one of the mods I'm using, so asking here before I take on the legwork of toggling each off and on again.

Yes.  I Get the same thing if I remote play the game on mt laptop - severe lag every cycle right after the save with the same visual glitches.  Started happening after patch a week ago.