2 ideas for woody's goose form!

for starters 
what makes the goose skills a great choice ?
in my opinion i think the goose is the weakest of all the forms 
and i have 2 ideas that makes the goose so much valuable 

1- merge the first and second goose skills to one skill that gives the goose the ability to walk faster and makes him waterproof with one skill and give the goose another skill that let the goose drop a boat when it's running on water (but that requires you to have a boat in your inventory before transforming into the goose).

the first and the second skills aren't that impactful to the goose because the goose can already run fast and why do you need the goose to be waterproof ? it will not benefit you to be a goose when it's raining/spring because you can't interact with the world around you when you are a goose and you can navigate the raining effects easily with an easy to craft umbrella.
and the ability to drop a boat when you are a goose is a great way to save everyone from drowning because it will help your teammates when you are way from them but their boat is leaking or on fire and it can save you when you are running on water and you are really close to become a human again and it will help your teammates when they are fighting crap-king away from you.

2-replace the last skill with a skill that gives the goose the ability to teleport to any location that you discovered only (you can't TP to a place that your teammates have discovered already and gave you their map for example) and you can teleport to that location only once and after teleporting you will return to woody again. 

this will be a really good skill that will make you think twice before skipping the goose skills, not to mention the ways this skill can help you throughout your playthrough, every time you need to run from anything/you want to go to a place quickly/return to your base instantly just transform to a goose and select the place you want to teleport to on your map and BOOM you are there, but this skill will cost you your entire weremeter and 50 hunger and 50 sanity and will make woody tired for around 30 seconds
that way you will not be able to spam this ability only if you have a lot of food that can restore your hunger and your sanity but you will still be tired after each teleport so at that point it's easier to just walk to your destination rather than teleporting.

in my opinion these ideas will be so useful for woody who has little to non safety skills and it will be a good reason to you to get these skills for the goose

side note:
i think these abilities fits the goose personality (these abelites are used as a plane B or an escape option that fits the scared goose them)

at the end please tell me YOUR opinion/what you think about my ideas/what do you think that needs to be changed 
and thank you for reading :)

What if instead  you have it so the the goose can drag all sinking players to shore, but it will cost the whole were meter saved players won’t lose any max health. We have less wetness due to the top, half of their body being above water as they’re being dragged by the gooses beak and maybe Woody is a bit groggy For a  bit due to dragging his friends with such a small body

Edited by Dr.Webber
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

What if instead  you have it so the the goose can drag all sinking players to shore, but it will cost the whole were meter saved players won’t lose any max health. We have less wetness due to the top, half of their body being above water as they’re being dragged by the gooses beak and maybe Woody is a bit groggy For a  bit due to dragging his friends with such a small body

a unique idea actually and i really like it  
but how can this interaction happens when your teammate fall into the water? you only have a few seconds before they are teleported to land because the drowning animation is so fast.
and what about if there is another woody who is transformed to a moose? it would be so funny to see a small goose carrying a large heavy moose XD

(maybe if there is a woody on the server every player on the server grants the ability to float on the water by pressing the attack button when they drown and every time they press the attack button they swim for a short distance BUT players that are floating on the water have their wetness level raises every time they press the attack button and if their wetness level is full then they drown) this will give woody some time to help his teammate if they starts drowning

1 hour ago, iMester_GG said:

a unique idea actually and i really like it  
but how can this interaction happens when your teammate fall into the water? you only have a few seconds before they are teleported to land because the drowning animation is so fast.
and what about if there is another woody who is transformed to a moose? it would be so funny to see a small goose carrying a large heavy moose XD

(maybe if there is a woody on the server every player on the server grants the ability to float on the water by pressing the attack button when they drown and every time they press the attack button they swim for a short distance BUT players that are floating on the water have their wetness level raises every time they press the attack button and if their wetness level is full then they drown) this will give woody some time to help his teammate if they starts drowning

Ether that, if you activate the ability it cancels out them teleporting on land as long as you activate it before they teleport, or everyone teleports but with the stat changes I mentioned as long as you activate it before they teleport

• Like 1