please don't let the concept of using scrappy's weapons against himself go unimplemented

it sounds like such an awesome idea, being able to use these giant, jury-rigged weapons against scrappy werepig, wind-waker style

i know sometimes things get added post-release, but please, don't let this cool concept go to waste!

all i wanna do is just hit this guy with a big stick :(

untimelydemise.png.a6be38fd2d78855f257c9215c99ab06d.png

• Like 10
  • Health 1

And you can add a lot of damage to it only to Scrappy Werepig. But I think if we are allowed to stun a pig with it, it can give him 300-500 damage, but only for 3 hits, like Scrappy Werepig itself :wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by Keknutui

I'm really looking forward to the corresponding drops of Werepig's stick and laser cannon, just like the Scrap Chapauldron, which is an excellent design. To be honest I've hold these thoughts since the stream. Hope we can get some surprises.:wilson_love:

• Like 1

What all of you seem to ignoring from my argument list is that its close to Impossible to solo kill fw on console because weather pains are Impossible to use with controller, amongst other difficulties the controller and the consoles small screen are and inability to zoom out or in. It's something that none of you understand unless you try it ...

Remember that you all (99.9%) and that includes you Gio, you (almost) all use 1 or more mods ...

You don't realize it but the combined status or even the geometric placement make the game easier, now imagine all the others...

On console we do not have that option, we actually have to play the game with only the tools that Klei goes us.

I have to remember whats inside my bundles, and I have to do math every time I want to know how many days until the next season, and don't even get me started on my OCD crisis when building or planting anything ...

I love this game, I think that much is obvious, and I actually like to kill Bosses the non cheese way, and I do so, even the fraking armored Bearger that still gives me nightmares. But fw and crab king need items that I cannot use with a controller, so it's almost undoable, and this is why I have to use them... 

Other than that, like someone said earlier, on late game 1000+ days I don't really mind farming bosses with easier methods, by day 1000 I'm sure I have prooved to myself I can kill all boss (except for those 2) without cheese, and so I consider the cheese doors are open if I want to

Personally I don't even character swap to make voalt goat jelly or build catapults (actually I never even played Winona in all my years of dst) and all that other stuff until I kill everything with just my character. But that's just me, because in the end, EVERY ONE CAN PLAY THE GAME THE WAY THAT MAKES THEM ENJOY IT, because what they do doest make the other play that way. This is one of the many beautiful things about DST, there is no '1 way to do things', its up to you and your imagination and I freaking love that.

• Like 1