Moon rock idol should cost an iridescent gem instead of a purple gem

I'm sorry to say this, but this idea is truly dreadful. This is out of game balances and concepts that Klei made.

It's a forum where even the value of leaving comments seems worthless, but just in case Klei might find it confusing for game balances, I left one

• Like 4

I have the feeling 99% of the players get your point but making it into a iridescent gem is far too expensive. It absolutely sucks, to be honest.Especially for players who are mediocre at the game and want to keep their worlds to have FUN, in them. Talking about exploits though, it adds a unfinished but interesting feel to gameplay. People before me have said this is a sandbox game. It is. Hundreds of skins, mods, etc… even on console you have so much accessibility. Don’t ruin it by making the idols expensive. Some people did suggest to make only the portal expensive, which is one of the best points and ideas I’ve ever heard. Infinite replay-ability with characters should come at a more expensive cost, IN THE BEGINNING. ofc this is all my opinion though.

Edited by Trontar

51 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I think a better nerf to the character swaping mechanic would be a client-side 20 day cooldown after swaping a character

That sounds like a good option. It fixes the issue without affecting general use.