Instead of creating new moonglass, make induced moonstorm lightning charge normal moonglass

It hits the moonglass if it is on the floor, creating a mine-able charged moonglass circle thingy. Moonglass acts like a lightning rod, so you can drop a stack of it on the floor for a similar effect to the lightning rod with end is nigh.

I posted this in the thread with concern over the current way of doing it being OP, and I feel like this is a fair compromise. My personal stance is that while I do appreciate the ability to mass-farm charged moonglass, the current way Klei has added it feels a bit too easy and it also further devalues normal moonglass by letting you generate thousands of it by way of letting charged moonglass spoil.

I feel like this way it puts more of a limiter on the production rate, but also doesn't impact the viability of repeat celestial champion fights - CC already drops more than 30 moonglass per fight anyway. Uncharged moonglass is also something that is currently really lacking in value despite having so many sources, between vitreoasis, hot springs, moondials and of course CC itself.

• Like 1

Why make it so convoluted? 

before u get charged moonglass by going into a moonstorm and waiting. Unless ur a complete newbie to moonstorms, this is as easy as pie.

now wickerbottom can go into a moonstorm and skip the waiting at the cost of sanity. That is all. 

This is the entire point of Wickerbottom, to skip waiting. 

42 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

also further devalues normal moonglass by letting you generate thousands of it by way of letting charged moonglass spoil.

U go on to say how overabundant moonglass already is without the “OP decaying moonglass Wicker farm” and how little use moonglass has so i dont understand what point ur trying to make with this. 

I frequently have to feed moonglass to a lureplant to stop it from taking up multiple chests and this is just from CC kills and 0 other moonglass mining. 

moonglass is the equivalent of late game rot. 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 3