Rift rains aren't a threat

Asid rain barely does any damage, glass rain gets countered by any armor especially silly wood hat.

I wish asid rain would melt umbrellas and armor slower, but dealt some heavy damage to unprotected player. like being on fire. 

And I wish glass rain would do some planar damage that ignored woodie's hat and other basic armor. 

I don’t know how acid rain is intended to work under normal unlock conditions, but if you toggle it on on day 1 it makes caves much more interesting, because you could end up in situations where you have to deal with acid rain, before you can even prototype your first Lantern.

I love activating the rifts content early, and I don’t see it any different from selecting your starting season to be Summer skipping roughly 60 days of other seasons to get there.

id like to see acid rain effect more stuff, such as forcing rock lobsters into hiding so the player can’t interact with them and use them as followers, or buffing Cave Worms with venomous bites, but I think Klei will come up with some cool stuff for the new content.

• Wavey 1