Certain items should made stackable

They are shadow atriums, deer antlers and guardian horns. (And probably some other items I wasn't aware of. Here I don't want to include any pre-crafted structure kits like houndius shootius.)

Currently, all of these items are not stackable. However, none of them are unique or eqquipable. They also don't carry extra info. (e.g. durability for most eqquipment, hatching state for tallbird/lavae egg, pitch info for shell bells, etc.) It is better to make them stackable, as it will solve performance issue and making their management easier.

Especially the shadow atriums, they can be farmed in insane quantities. Deer antlers can also be accumulated in a big number. Guardian horns are less likely to be accumulated in great number, but making them stackable are not a bad idea. After all, deerclops eyeballs weren't stackable in vanilla DS, but they were since RoG.

Spoiler

I killed 200+ Lv.3 shadow knights with 41 pieces of gunpowder in one shot in a witer night. The drop management just took the whole coming spring after that. The armor and sword can't be made stackable because they have durability, but making atriums stackables will just save me a lot of time and space, also greatly improve game performance in this scenario.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, goblinball said:

How would stacking the deer antlers work with the 3 different variants?

3 stacks are OK, as that can already save a lof of space in storage even they can't be merged to 1. (Remember we already have a countless number of different trinkets that are stackable.)

Or perhaps have them work similar to 2 variations of gunao, and pig skin & pig skin?(from vampire bats in hamlet).

• Like 2