If you are looking over previous skill trees...

Please improve wigfrid's beefalo tree by adding a skill which makes her beefalo equal to herself to make fighting on them worth it.

Like, maybe a skill which makes beefalo do more damage the more inspiration you have? It synergises with the other beefalo skill and the cooldown skill. That would be cool.

The 30% riding and 15% domestication skill can be combined into one skill to make room. The saddle skill can be improved and be able to increase your inspiration more by dealing damage.

• Like 2

For klei as well

Wilson:It would help a lot with alignment reflection/(making them equal) if you move moon rock to the lunar part of Wilsons skill tree and  change  dread stone and it’s crafts to :

1 Marble + 1 pure horror = 1 dread stone 

1 Marble + 1 pure brilliance = 1 moon rock

if not maybe add a infused moon rock craft that you craft the same way you craft dread stone but with pure brilliance instead of pure horror 

If you need something to replace it how bout turning nitre in to salt crystals 

Willow: lunar tendrils please and SKINS

woodie:Lucy alinements and Kitschy Idol skins for were beaver skins,were moose skins,were goose skies

wolfgang: dread, stone and Moonrock dong bells as part of alignments

wigfrid:Moonbound and triumphant skins for old and new things 

(when I say skins I mean triumphant and Moonbound I don’t care about any other kinds of skins)

Edited by Dr.Webber

why make beef fighting better? theyve changed noble 3 to be more utility for songs rather than a dmg increase so theyre clearly suggesting against fighting on 1

tho yea the battle saddle sucks, it is supposed to be similar to battle helm, except its very much expensive (in terms of insight points) and mostly for other characters with <1x dmg mult to use, not really for her herself

Edited by IAmAFurrz
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, IAmAFurrz said:

why make beef fighting better?

Because there is no reason to fight on one or to get an ornery beefalo. You just jump off when you need to fight. It is fun to fight on a beefalo as her, but it is so pointlessly impractical.

Edited by Jakepeng99

as a character that has a 1.25 mult on dmg and tools to fight (that all have the restriction of being off of a beefalo) i think its very incentivized that she fought on foot. fighting on a beefalo being not good as wigfrid should be a good thing really

and on the fun opinion, imo its not as fun to fight with a beefalo compared to using wigfrid on foot, but to each their own

• Like 1

Just now, IAmAFurrz said:

and on the fun opinion, imo its not as fun to fight with a beefalo compared to using wigfrid on foot, but to each their own

It is interesting with her song skills. Her battle stingers become useful on a beefalo.

2 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

It is interesting with her song skills. Her battle stingers become useful on a beefalo.

how so? soliloquy makes enemies scram, rude makes them target her, and res song is... not related

if you mean the auto inspiration refill works well with stingers, its so slow so maybe if they make it so it fills a lot more it can make for a niche use

I heard that the domestication boost Wig provides only works while she is mounted on the beef.  I wonder if there is a way this could work while she holds the bell at least?  In case she is taming a pudgy or something?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, IAmAFurrz said:

as a character that has a 1.25 mult on dmg and tools to fight (that all have the restriction of being off of a beefalo) i think its very incentivized that she fought on foot. fighting on a beefalo being not good as wigfrid should be a good thing really

Also she is intended to fight on beefalo.

Her battle saddle is for battle.

Just now, Jakepeng99 said:

Her battle saddle is for battle.

again, i reiterate. the battle saddle craft is similar to the battle helm, it is a 'provide for the team' craft

if it encourages wigfrid to stay on a beefalo to fight, then thats 1 point for your argument against every other point i've made

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IAmAFurrz said:

if it encourages wigfrid to stay on a beefalo to fight, then thats 1 point for your argument against every other point i've made

Yeah but i disagree with all your points. Yours dont make much sense, it would be nice for wigfrid to gain bonus damage on beefalo.

Edited by Jakepeng99

i dont think that beefalo is intended to be use by wigfrid to battle.. rn u can use it for infinite healing and sanity.
with beefalo wigfrid can permanently have two books active.. means u can use the ballad and cadenza for area heal and sanity that effect everyone around u .
u can basically precraft punching bag and use the two books anytime. (also upon destroyed it only lose 1 grass, make them really easy to be rebuild anytime and hitting with beefalo didnt cost any durability of weapon).
its already powerful upgrade i think, especially in team.

• Like 2