How giving Wormwood's Carrats the ability to pick up all fertilizers is a qol

I'll keep this short, Wormwood has a couple of scenarios where he produces a lot of fertilizer. 

Ipecaca: tons of manure all over the place

Sinkholes: Want one nearby for mushroom planters? Two bunnymen on guard duty and the guano piles up.

Beefalo: Domesticating one? Not that big of a deal but you'll get the occasional poop you'll either pick up or leave somewhere out in the world.

Small additions that would make Wormwood a.. cleaner experience.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 9
  • Big Ups 1

Posted (edited)

No one has raised this as a concern but I'll leave a response just in case:

On the chance this gets added; there many ways to tackle Carrats picking up growth formula off the ground.

Putting it in chests (there is less chance of chest overcrowding with the new chest upgrade), put it in a boat, underground, etc. I don't see this becoming an issue.

I really need to be able to feed multiple pigs ipecaca or the item becomes cumbersome. As in, keeping it easy and within wormwood's kit (not crafting multiple lazy foragers).

Edited by HowlVoid

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Putting it in chests (there is less chance of chest overcrowding with the new chest upgrade), put it in a boat, underground, etc. I don't see this becoming an issue.

Putting them on a boat will just make the carrats run towards it endlessly.

But it is a price that I would love to pay for manure picking.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Valase said:

Putting them on a boat will just make the carrats run towards it endlessly.

But it is a price that I would love to pay for manure picking.

I wonder if they could just code it so they don't try to collect things on boats if they're not in a boat. Them running endlessly sounds like a bug haha.

18 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

On the chance this gets added; there many ways to tackle Carrats picking up growth formula off the ground.

One of them is to just add growth formula to the list of exceptions. I can't imagine there being a lot of cases, in which you'd need/want carrats to pick up that item in particular. Even Maxwell's servants have a whole bunch of exceptions to what they will pick up, so why not?

• Sanity 2