Y'all can have fun figuring this one out

Cover art by Bennyspaceman38 if it wasn't obvious, we think too hard and make crazy story
Might eventually make an explanation post if people are interested. Woodie and Wilson centered story-line based off our incredible game play and big thinking (derogatory).

If you're replying to this thread please be polite and keep it on topic surrounding the storyline. Feel free to make fanart for it and make comments on it just don't post unrelated things, thank you! (Bennyspaceman38 and I don't apply to this rule since it's our au :3)

oh_no2.png

Edited by Dragon Brand
Updated rules
  • Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1

9 hours ago, Dragon Brand said:

Not too sure how crunched this will get when posting but heres a more in depth look into the major characters. They change a lot through the story but this is like the first arc descriptions

starve heights.png

Current wilson timeline within the story :3

starve heights wilson.png

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

This may seem completely unrelated but if we ever decide to post the full story it will make sense I swear-
Featuring me and Benny's wonderful monkey ocs (left to right) Weid, Waxel and Wed (LMAOOOO) :encouragement::victorious:

starvin monke.png

• Like 3
  • Health 1

On 2/25/2024 at 2:18 PM, Dragon Brand said:

Not too sure how crunched this will get when posting but heres a more in depth look into the major characters. They change a lot through the story but this is like the first arc descriptions

starve heights.png

On 2/25/2024 at 11:38 PM, Dragon Brand said:

Current wilson timeline within the story :3

starve heights wilson.png

More characters! This time post seperation, post exchange (as seen in the wilson timeline). (Woodie has a scar that i didn't add here because its on his torso but i might make a separate post about it) for the most part Woodie hasn't changed much, Wilson mostly has the visual changes. :victorious::wilson_bearded:

starve heights pt 2.png

• Like 1
  • Ninja 1