Small details that could be added in the February QoL update

Hi there !

Since this month's update is a QoL update, I was thinking about small details and tweaks that could be added in the update (if it's not too late) :

- Increasing Gas Detector pressure range : 20kg is too few. Most of the Volcanoes are in overpressure over 150kg of pressure. Research Reactor is in overpressure at 150kg too. Gas Detectors should be able to reach at least that value (Personnaly, I'd even put a max pressure at 1000kg, just to be sure)

- Some buildings can't be restricted in Spacefarer Modules : I'm thinking mostly about Manual Generators or Composts that can't be restricted from use when the Rocket is grounded. It could be nice to add this option.

- Add an Output Automation Port to Research Reactors : That port would detected whether the Reactor is running or not

- Gas Filters without Filtered Gas specified should not be able to work : Who never forgot to specify a Filtered Gas and saw their base field with NatGas or Chlorine ?

As I said, I'm not sure if all those details could be added right now, but I'm positively sure they would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, keep up the good work, folks !

• Like 4