Animators Welcome

So, I'm writing this Don't Starve story, and someone wanted to know if there would be any animations...

I'm terrible at drawing, and I don't have the time to spend trying to learn to draw, then making an animation. So, if anybody's interested, here's the summary, and the story can be found in the thread "The End... Or Not?"

At long last, the Survivors have found a way home: Wagstaff has invented a portal that will take them back to Earth, but there's a catch... to make it work, they'll have to make a long and perilous sea voyage through dangerous waters to a continent far more hostile than anything they've seen before, and find an object of devastating power... before Charlie can find it.

Their loyalties will be tested, their courage and ingenuity will be stretched to the breaking point, and one force will seek to end their journey forever. 

Meanwhile, Maxwell's brother Jack Carter is trying to get to Wagstaff's house, spurred on by the hope of seeing his brother and daughter again, but something is preventing his progress...

I'm writing alternately from Wilson's and Jack's perspectives.

So, animators, tell me what you think!