(misery) Toadstool won't stay frozen!

He instantly unfreezes as soon as I freeze him - I am using Wickerbottom grumble bees - do they unfreeze? Is that a thing? 

If so I guess I need to trap him first, and then summon to use them huh? 

Now how do I get rid of those bees...

You can get rid of the bees by spawning bee queen and then running away until she despawns

The bees will turn on you, and when bee queen despawns so they will alongside her. 

5 minutes ago, Swiyss said:

You can get rid of the bees by spawning bee queen and then running away until she despawns

The bees will turn on you, and when bee queen despawns so they will alongside her. 

Too bad I'm in the caves - leaving doesn't instantly despawn them - I wonder if summoning surface bees will though

1 minute ago, Chaghatai said:

Too bad I'm in the caves - leaving doesn't instantly despawn them - I wonder if summoning surface bees will though

I guess you can make another mob kill them maybe. Try spawning werepig and let him kill the bees.

If you're in the middle of the fight I guess I have to say

It is over for you.

12 hours ago, Swiyss said:

Easier solution is to just make them attack each other

On 1/22/2024 at 6:25 AM, Horsheen said:

Easier solution is to just make them attack each other

Turns out you can only have a full set of bees in either the caves or the surface, not both, I summoned again above ground and that took care of it

Then later when I accidentally targeted a bee and the rest wasted it I realized I can clear them easily myself as you said - doesn't cost any sanity that way

Archived