i feel like wolfgang's skill tree could still use a touch up

21 hours ago, Toros said:

I agree 100%.

Wolfgang’s skill tree doesn’t have much choice in it.

When you consider that the 6 gym focused skills are worthless, the whole tree only has two choices:

1) Lunar or Shadow alignment (which basically comes down to before or after FW fight)

2) Leg day or heavy hitter 2

There’s not enough viable skills to force you to make any hard choices, and what is there is in many cases very boring.

The chores tree is by far the most fun and engaging, dumbbell developer is fun and useful, coaching is only useful for the sanity increase to a group, leg day gives some extra speed in normal form.

Everything else is either a waste of insight or passive damage increases.

Wolfgang’s problem isn’t just the skill tree, in general he’s effective but boring.

Is heartbreaking to see like 13(?) Skills arround planar damage, gyms and affinity and not a single one about sealing

They could add more silly stuff like the throwing dumbbells perk by adding stuff like throwing heavy stuff. Imagine fighting BQ by throwing her statues and boulders

Just now, arubaro said:

Is heartbreaking to see like 13(?) Skills arround planar damage, gyms and affinity and not a single one about sealing

They could add more silly stuff like the throwing dumbbells perk by adding stuff like throwing heavy stuff. Imagine fighting BQ by throwing her statues and boulders

I want some good aoe damage skill in the next trees so i can smash some stupid minions factory bosses. Wigfrid and willow gave it to us a little bit. But im waiting for the strong stuff.

Just now, BalkanCockroach said:

I want some good aoe damage skill in the next trees so i can smash some stupid minions factory bosses. Wigfrid and willow gave it to us a little bit. But im waiting for the strong stuff.

being able to throw rock/gold rocks/boulders/statues/(anything rocky) as mighty wolfgang would be funny

2 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Ye, klei is making hiring mobs more pointless with every skill tree and new boss

8 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

But also wow using marble armor as your main armor source sounds insanely expensive long-term.

Marble has synergy with Wolfgang and piles up later on. It's cheaper than making Log Suits, which you would need about 2 of to have the same kind of effect for every day use.

Archived