Ocuvigil/crystaleyezer sight mechanic need a rework or to be optimized more.

My laptop struggles having few of them active at the time, I have a fairly big base and I put a couple of crystaleyezers to keep it cool but it creatures awful frame and memory issues

.image.png.04f6a7a2a0296d623dcdff5551c2046d.png
image.png.8d204b5b6ebc7f252c75a8f41940bc4e.png

This is how much ground I'm talking about to keeping safe while I do my tasks.

Better if ocuvigils would act more like cameras around the map that you could access to check from any location you're at on what's happening around. Ice crystaleyezers could in general just NOT have the vision ability for they got a whole different function. Unless you wanna keep it as "an upgrade" from it as two in one kinda deal then sure, but then please optimize this proper. I think I can't have more than one or two extra friend around too to play in my non dedicated world cause of the lag. I wanna make cool designs but don't want my laptop to burn.

On 1/5/2024 at 8:56 PM, -Nick- said:

I wanna visit that base so bad. It looks amazing. Like i just want to walk around and gawk at it.

May consider opening up for ya if ya want a visit to spoop around. Can open to max 2 people at the time (cause my laptop is is on fire at all times) if anyone else also wants. Send msg on here with steam fr invite :3

Archived