Loyal Mount should apply Wigfrids 25% damage buff and 25% defense should apply to the mount Wigfrid is riding.

Wigfrid excels in battle because of her commitment to the role of a Valkyrie, so I think it would make sense for whatever she's riding to also take part in the role. It would also give more reason for Wigfrid to use a war beefalo, rather than it just being a downgrade to on foot combat. Also would give the noble mount skills some actual synergy..

On 12/27/2023 at 12:37 AM, lenship2 said:

maybe... the beefalo tree isn't meant for combat? :wilson_curious:

rider beefalo synergize extremely well with the skill tree, especially with the new passive inspiration gain

I'm going to say I disagree, due to the saddle at the end of the tree being armor that slows your beef down. Not exactly something that fits a Rider beefalo. Longer ride times also help to prevent being dismounted mid combat, so there's that too, and I think Valkyrie's would enjoy fighting from atop their war beast. Also, the inspiration buff works even better with war beefalo, due to being able to gain more than 50% inspiration during combat. I'm not saying Rider doesn't work, I'm just saying it works better with War Beef.

Also, it would just be really nice if a skill called "Noble Mount" gave the Beef the same Noble benefits of it's Noble rider. It would be nice if the character with a Rider branch to the skill tree also ended up getting one of the strongest possible Beefalo.

Archived