Until now, how do u distribuited your points at wigfrid's skill tree?

i guess it would depend on the state of the world, but generally i skip cooldowns and get all the crafts, beefalo are fine, but they are kinda tedious so i generally dont tend to tame them regardless of character. do beefalo benefit from wigfrids extra damage? if not that should be added to one of the beefalo perks AND the planar damage should be re added to one of the perks such as taming or riding time...

I realize it is too late to do any of this, but it would also look cool if wigrid swung with the beefalo attacks for thematic perposes... its just the mount training and riding time could essentially go hand in hand as one perk, cuz they don't do anything once you have a beefalo unless you are specifically using the combat one which i think bucks you off sometimes more often than other beefs do(i dont have anything against beefalo. I am just lazy so get tired of maintaining them after a while)

p.s. dropping the song tube is inconvenient. I should be able to open it without dropping it and having to pick it back up.

On 12/17/2023 at 3:07 AM, Frashaw27 said:

Alignment skill, planar defense skill, battle canister, and all yhe rest going into the middle tree with the final point being for reflect damage bonus for the rond

Dont go for battle canister if you have another wigfrid. Otherwise, use the celestial portal once you crafted it.

Archived