Feedback for Willow before the end of beta

Bernie is still attacking neutral shadows, like the ones that spawn from being slightly above the insanity threshold. Maybe change the default behavior or add to bealy sane skill that he does not attack neutral shadows and them make hotheaded allow him to attack those enemies (if you change the default behavior)

There is still no good way to pick up Bernie (besides always needing to have sanity-changing food), making traveling to caves, wormhole or having `too much speed` a nuisance

The lighter still breaks when it reaches 0%

Embers still look too much like wortox souls

Lunar flame still only has an 8-directional aim, pls just let people free aim with the mouse/second joystick

idk if the first one can change properly with Bernie's existing interaction being a defender even for other players' nightmare monsters, but it can be frustrating to see.  I think point 2 is the correct solution.  If we can pick Bernie UP then it won't matter if he fights these things.

Embers looking like souls is probably intended.

Lunar flame following the mouse would be amazing.  Currently it is kinda awkward to aim with mouse b/c you have to move towards things to direct the fire there, which doesn't work well if you also want to move back lol  I don't mind this, BUT if they did change it to aim at the mouse it would be a huge QOL for the skill.

The very REASON why Bernie taunts shadows at all isn’t actually to help Willow.. it is to Help the Non-Willow players who you can give Bernie dolls to.

Yeah it’s a small flavor perk, but I’d deeply miss it if I had to actually be insane & near them as Willow for other players to benefit from Bernie.

Klei should probably just make the upgraded version of the perk allow Willow to place Moonglass boxing gloves on Bernie, why? Because Glass Cutters are highly highly HIGHLY Effective against Shadow Creatures…

This shouldn’t be something locked behind late game Affinity.. just let me Craft and apply some Glass boxing gloves to the Bear.

(inspired by armored Bearger btw..)

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Klei should probably just make the upgraded version of the perk allow Willow to place Moonglass boxing gloves on Bernie, why? Because Glass Cutters are highly highly HIGHLY Effective against Shadow Creatures…

LETS GO BROTHER 

Boxing-Bear-Brown-Inflatable-Mascot-Cost

Archived