[15 Suggestions!]: Beefalo damage, feature integration, etc.

I have listed some aspects that i personally believe, if added, could enhance convenience and enjoyment in the game without significantly compromising its difficulty.

1. in order for wigfrid to effectively utilize beefalo skill, the knockback resistance effect of the commander helm should apply when riding beefalo.

2. woodie should automatically use the specialized board recipe when crafting items.

3. when bonding with beefalo, players should not automatically auto-attack it like befriended pigman or bunnyman.

4. adjust the damage of the battle saddle to 6, making the normal beefalo's damage 50.

5. similar to abigail and other followers, bernie! should immediately teleport and follow willow even when she is far away.

6. like the lantern toggle, the lazy explorer's teleportation ability should be toggleable.

7. fix the bug where wurt's merm friends get stuck on cave walls, preventing them from returning home. this patch should also apply to wormwood's summoned lightbug.

8. allow the range of the lightning rod to be checked using the pitchfork, similar to the ice flingomatic.

9. add a cooldown animation for the bone armor.

10. a safety feature is needed to prevent accidental clicks on the world regeneration option. for instance, allowing multiple clicks for regeneration could be effective.

11. a button to rotate the character in the wardrobe should be added to facilitate easier customization.

12. while the rainometer, moon dial, and scrapbook provide convenient access to relevant information, the thermometer is inconvenient. it should be remade to provide accurate seasonal information.

13. body clothing items are relatively underutilized. to enhance item diversity, at least backpacks and body clothing should be wearable simultaneously. it would be reasonable to impose a movement speed penalty for wearing armor or amulets with a backpack.

14. integrate the functions of the cookbook and gardener's hat into the scrapbook.

15. when wearing the bone helm, prevent automatic attacks on nightmare creatures.

It's quite a lot :> I'll add more whenever I think of something. Thank you for reading the long text!

3 hours ago, veryvery said:

10. a safety feature is needed to prevent accidental clicks on the world regeneration option. for instance, allowing multiple clicks for regeneration could be effective.

how about a math equation?

you made too many suggestions and the size hurts my eyes.

Archived