Make Lead Suits to make beetas don't bite dupes!

We (me and my husband) are tired of beetas are biting our dupes every time they come in radioactive biome and we decided to make the Lead Suits on the entry. We thought that it'll protect them from biting... But when dupes had worn in the suits and come in the biome beetas had continued to bite them!

Please, make Lead Suits to make beetas don't bite dupes! We rarely use it for protection from radiation, but with this new function we will start to do, because we like to make many beeta hives in our games :)

Besides, it even looks like a beekeeper's suit!

And also, the suits are LEAD, so why beetas can pierce them?

Edited by Omdev

2 hours ago, Omdev said:

We (me and my husband) are tired of beetas are biting our dupes every time they come in radioactive biome and we decided to make the Lead Suits on the entry. We thought that it'll protect them from biting... But when dupes had worn in the suits and come in the biome beetas had continued to bite them!

Please, make Lead Suits to make beetas don't bite dupes! We rarely use it for protection from radiation, but with this new function we will start to do, because we like to make many beeta hives in our games :)

Besides, it even looks like a beekeeper's suit!

And also, the suits are LEAD, so why beetas can pierce them?

Well they do mine uranium. I don't know if the suits stopping them. It does look like a beekeeper suit though. Also try increasing the radiation threat if your not using them on normal.

Have you tried making a co2 meter shutoff with a dupe censor? Keeping them asleep can have multiple advantages. Slowing resource use or less moving critters.