1. 1. What's your Wigfrid use status?

• Resident Wigfrid main
    • Casual Wigfrid user.
    • Don't use Wigfrid at all
  2. 2. How good are you?

• Dying is optional for me
    • I know my limits and play safe
    • I struggle with her play style
  3. 3. When would you apply the use of the Commander Helmet?

• Raid bosses with more than 15000hp
    • Intermediate bosses ranging from 6000-10000hp
    • I would use Commander Helm for it's niche anti knockback
    • Seasonal bosses
    • Day to day mob killing
    • Because it looks nice
    • Post rifts
  4. 4. When would you use Battle/Brightshade/Dreadstone helms over the Commander Helmet?

• Raid bosses with more than 15000hp
    • Intermediate bosses ranging from 6000-10000hp
    • Seasonal bosses
    • Day to day mob killing
    • I prefer the simplicity in beauty appearance wise
    • Post rifts
  5. 5. How should Commander Helm be ajusted?

• Damage reduction increase including planar damage
    • Total health increase
    • Repair on strike increase
    • Elding spear damage increase as a pair
    • Slowing decay of inspiration/Increasing inspiration gained per strike
    • Insulation bonus due to the materials used to craft it being gatekept by winter
    • Have any of the chosen options, but have a requirement that it must be "Charged" like the Elding spear for any further buff.
    • It should stay the same
    • It should be nerfed

Basically, the survey will communicate the bulk of the post. Right now, I find that perhaps I carelessly break the helm more than I usually would. However, I want to use it as my total endgame armor, however, upkeep and general performance I find is still severely lacking to justify using it, even in a late game world.

It's a shame. We've received such pretty skins for it too. 

I'll probably still craft it because of how nice it looks, even in base. It truly fits her, but I would love it to be viable later on even if I would sacrifice either an enlightened shard, spark ark, restrained static, hell, I'll even do one of each if it becomes viable in the late game.

Anyway, let us know what you think in the survey, or comment your own ideas. 

Golden Wigfrid should return to the game. You are being influenced by a subliminal message 

The helm is weird to me, cause it's still 80% protection with planar and a little bit more health right? Why would I want to use this expensive headgear when I can instead have like 10 regular helms and not worry about keeping the helmet alive. Like sure it's repairable when full hp, but you gotta fight stuff to repair it. If I'm gonna kite to refill the helmet why use armour at all. And the knock back thing is very cool, but I don't see the practical use of it, like that's what, a whole 5 enemies that do knock back? And the planar thing doesn't seem useful either cause you don't really see any planar enemies before rift content(maybe we will in the future) so why bother making it over the 10x easier to repair and maintain brightshade helm at that point.

Just now, Radicaljoe said:

The helm is weird to me, cause it's still 80% protection with planar and a little bit more health right? Why would I want to use this expensive headgear when I can instead have like 10 regular helms and not worry about keeping the helmet alive. Like sure it's repairable when full hp, but you gotta fight stuff to repair it. If I'm gonna kite to refill the helmet why use armour at all. And the knock back thing is very cool, but I don't see the practical use of it, like that's what, a whole 5 enemies that do knock back? And the planar thing doesn't seem useful either cause you don't really see any planar enemies before rift content(maybe we will in the future) so why bother making it over the 10x easier to repair and maintain brightshade helm at that point.

That's why I have question 4 listed as an option.

Archived