Satisfaction poll regarding the Lightning spear for Wigfrid in the beta version.

Satisfaction poll regarding the Lightning spear for Wigfrid in the beta version.  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Wigfrid’s skill tree has been updated in the beta version. As a loyal Wigfrid player, I was one of the first to experience the skill tree and noticed several areas that seem somewhat unreasonable. This poll aims to gather everyone’s opinion on the new version of the spear.

• I think the Lightning Spear design is flawless.
    • I think the Lightning Spear ability is great, but it is too difficult to craft.
    • I think the Lightning Spear is easy to craft, but the ability is not powerful enough.
    • I think the design of the Lightning Spear is very poor.
  2. 2. The advantages of the Lightning Spear or how you would like it to be improved.

• The spear has sufficient damage.
    • The spear doesn’t have enough damage.
  3. 3. The advantages of the Lightning Spear or how you would like it to be improved.

• The cost and durability of the spear are reasonable.
    • The spear needs a cheaper or easier crafting method.
    • The spear needs an easier and more convenient way to repair.
    • The spear needs to increase its durability.
  4. 4. Feel free to share your thoughts about the Wigfrid skill tree in the comments section.

• OK
    • OK

The spear is really fun to use but the upgraded version is at this weird part where it's a very good weapon against NORMAL enemies and awful against planar enemies, with its purpose being planar damage I imagine, need I remind you when you are able to upgrade this spear? That's right, just before planar, the brightshade sword WITHOUT the helmet is better at dealing damage.

Without a doubt, the lightning spear is the best that the skill tree has too offer. The crafting of the weapon is not really too easy nor too difficult, although that might be because I was blessed with godly horn luck in my current beta world lol. The damage even before being charged is already really good. It's not "all other weapons are now worthless" like how the Alarming Clock is, but it's solid enough, especially when you capitalize on the electric modifier. With the planar damage, it becomes my new main weapon. The durability return from the dash is not really profitable if your doing it mid boss fight, but I feel it suffices for recharging it in between bosses. The example I'm using is the wagstaff restrained static mini game where you can very easily farm durability of the birds, and I know as I was able to full recharge 3 spears over the course of all my restrained statics leading up to my first celestial champ fight. Speaking of that fight (besides the fact that I don't know any sanity lower things that aren't equipment and the fact that I died and had to rollback because the 2nd phase was beating my ass) the planar damage variant was able to take it down quite fast. Like it only took 2 spears, very low amount off a 3rd if I didn't get a few charges off during the first phase. Will be planning on using the charge spear as my main weapon for a majority of fights that don't have planar resistances, hell I'll even use it on the normal planar enemies.
This is what I think the epitome of a character weapon should be, powerful but it doesn't overtake all other options like for the Alarming Clock does. 

Wig vs Lunar Deerclops:

* The spear deals 64 dmg. Need to refuel by attacking spiders.

* BS Sowrd with Helm deals 69 dmg. Unlimited duration.

* Void Reaper with Cowl deals 66~88 dmg. Nearly unlimited duration.

In no way this new spear could be a match with the current equipments.

1 minute ago, Fufuji said:

Wig vs Lunar Deerclops:

* BS Sowrd with Helm deals 69 dmg. Unlimited duration.

* Void Reaper with Cowl deals 66~88 dmg. Nearly unlimited duration.

In no way this new spear could be a match with the current equipments.

Spear sacrifices dps for AoE dash... you cant compare it 1 to 1 with other planar gear.

Just now, Gashzer said:

Spear sacrifices dps for AoE dash... you cant compare it 1 to 1 with other planar gear.

It's a post-rift equipment. The combat abilities before and after rifts are both important, the latter consist of less mob swarms however. I'm afraid that she doesn't get enough fighting abilities against planar mobs.

Just now, Fufuji said:

It's a post-rift equipment. The combat abilities before and after rifts are both important, the latter consist of less mob swarms however. I'm afraid that she doesn't get enough fighting abilities against planar mobs.

20% speed boost helps against planar bosses.... dont need to think about weapon switching.

2 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

20% speed boost helps against planar bosses.... dont need to think about weapon switching.

DPS is the most important part. Speed boost and dashing skill helps saving her equipment duration and HP, but DPS can also do this and it does much better. 

If Wig still want to boast a 25% increase in damage when compared to Wilson, that spear definetely needs a buff.

1小时前,Frashaw27 说:

毫无疑问,闪电长矛是技能树所能提供的最好的。武器的制作并不太容易也不太困难,尽管这可能是因为我在当前的测试世界中幸运地拥有了神圣的角运气,哈哈。甚至在充电之前,损坏就已经非常好了。它不像闹钟那样“所有其他武器现在都一文不值”,但它足够坚固,尤其是当你利用电动修改器时。随着时空伤害,它成为我的新主武器。如果你在BOSS战中做,冲刺的耐久度回报并不是真正有利可图的,但我觉得这足以在Boss之间充电。我使用的例子是 wagstaff 克制静态迷你游戏,您可以在其中非常轻松地刷鸟的耐久性,而且我知道,在我所有克制的静态过程中,我能够完全充电 3 支长矛,直到我第一次参加天体冠军大战。说到那场战斗(除了我不知道任何不是装备的理智低级的东西,以及我死了并且因为第二阶段正在殴打我的屁股而不得不回滚的事实)时空伤害变体能够很快将其击倒。就像它只花了 2 根长矛,如果我在第一阶段没有获得一些充电,那么第 3 根长矛的金额非常低。将计划在大多数没有时空抵抗的战斗中使用冲锋矛作为我的主要武器,地狱我什至会将其用于普通的时空敌人。
这就是我认为角色武器的缩影,强大,但它不会像闹钟那样超越所有其他选项。

不得不承认,闪电枪的技能设计还算中规中矩,伤害不会太高也不太低,但个人觉得它没有值得我使用的地方,仅仅是因为它太难维护了。与其他具有类似伤害输出的武器相比,这种独家武器的性价比并不高。因此,虽然它不像闹钟那样主宰所有选择,但它几乎没有选择,因为在游戏的早期和中期,我有更便宜但同样具有破坏性的武器,而在游戏后期,它确实增加了女武神的上限,但是,耐久度恢复太难了,我必须不断小心,不要在使用它时完全破坏它。所以我觉得这把武器带走了威格弗里德拥有实惠实用的专属装备的特点。

9分钟前,Cruvimaster说:

之前的 DPS 是 Wolfgang,然后是 Wigfrid。

今天是沃尔夫冈、麦克斯韦、旺达、威洛、伍迪......威格弗里德。

即使不与其他角色比较,我只是觉得威格弗里德的技能树在扮演这个角色时只为我增加了有形的 5 点防御,我几乎感觉不到任何其他变化。

15 minutes ago, Fufuji said:

DPS is the most important part. Speed boost and dashing skill helps saving her equipment duration and HP, but DPS can also do this and it does much better. 

If Wig still want to boast a 25% increase in damage when compared to Wilson, that spear definetely needs a buff.

But planar weapons need you to have the matching headgear to be better than the spear? So wigfrid is free to use whatever headgear she wants. 

The spear has alot more utility an can be accessed pre rift even the charged version is accessed pre-rift.

Wigfrid is a character that is about rounded combat. Good defence and offence not just dps. Her skill tree achieves this.

18 minutes ago, Gashzer said:

但是时空武器需要你有匹配的头饰才能比长矛更好吗?因此,wigfrid 可以自由地使用她想要的任何头饰。

长矛具有更多的实用性,甚至可以在裂缝前访问充电版本,甚至可以在裂缝之前访问。

Wigfrid 是一个关于全面战斗的角色。良好的防守和进攻,而不仅仅是dps。她的技能树实现了这一点。

I think the most important aspect of comparison here is not DPS, but durability. The other two weapons at the same level can be relatively easy to craft or have easy durability recovery, but it takes me a whole day (8 minutes) to restore the durability of three lightning spears! I spend the whole day doing nothing but fighting spiders just to recover durability, and it's really painful. That's why I'd rather use those planar weapons with slightly lower DPS but easier durability recovery.

42 minutes ago, black hole said:

I think the most important aspect of comparison here is not DPS, but durability. The other two weapons at the same level can be relatively easy to craft or have easy durability recovery, but it takes me a whole day (8 minutes) to restore the durability of three lightning spears! I spend the whole day doing nothing but fighting spiders just to recover durability, and it's really painful. That's why I'd rather use those planar weapons with slightly lower DPS but easier durability recovery.

Yeah increasing the durability to 250 like the battle spear and double the percentage gain per dash would make the lightning spear perfect.

13 hours ago, Fufuji said:

* BS Sowrd (typo) with Helm deals 69 dmg. Unlimited duration.

* Void Reaper with Cowl deals 66~88 since this is wigfrid and you're using planar entity protection for the numbers, it actually does a neutral 61-81 dmg. Nearly unlimited duration.

no planar entity protection:

image.png.72794befcf04dd1309eb35dcd6af2d7e.png

image.png.52f6bc9bff5bba6a9d7c8e084c69b2e4.png

image.png.05681f661c34c57f60444319331f149a.png (against lunar aligned mobs)

image.png.4e824d703db5ed820b451e1056aaf9a4.png (against shadow aligned mobs)

planar entity protection:

image.png.a40fa5fcc0007311d2740bd5304f84be.png

image.png.19d172d72bb248bc8665724d7a2b8063.png

image.png.7998aea995355f49f0a1b696e110ae76.png (against lunar aligned mobs)

image.png.9175c73c2ca3d1b057c2979e6df05c76.png (against shadow aligned mobs)

13 hours ago, Fufuji said:

DPS is the most important part.

so basically its situational which one has higher dps:

with maxed affinities and no wet enemies, brightshade sword deals up to 94 damage (82 against planar protection)

but with non-planar or wet enemies, the lightning spear can easily outperform the dps of the brightshade sword at a max of 145 damage (84 against planar protection), while also providing a magiluminesence speedboost and head equip slot (for the enlightened crown ofc :wilson_love:)

no warlys needed!

Archived