bernie bear picture problem

The test version of Bernie Bear's skin really made me feel very uncomfortable. The exposed cotton looked like insect eggs, which were densely packed. Although I am not a trypophobic patient, once I had this idea, I would not wear it. I can look directly at Bernie's skin again. It is highly recommended to change the skin of bernie bear. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this way.

3 hours ago, dengta72 said:

The test version of Bernie Bear's skin really made me feel very uncomfortable. The exposed cotton looked like insect eggs, which were densely packed. Although I am not a trypophobic patient, once I had this idea, I would not wear it. I can look directly at Bernie's skin again. It is highly recommended to change the skin of bernie bear. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this way.

I don't mean to lessen the statement, but that is an incredibly specific reaction to a decently specific interpretation, and this is a beta that a limited number of people are accessing, so you very well might be the only person who thinks this way :P.

That said I agree with the earlier comment that recommended weaving ashley, and they're probably going to add a second archaic skin of Bernie when the full update goes live.

Archived