My two cents as a non Willow main: She shouldn't have lost the ability to immolate on magma pools to absorb the fire

At given moments, you're not going to be near dragonfly at all times. Unless you base there, fine. But even then, I find it to be a little deserving.

It's not a big deal or gamebreaking to absorb flames from magma pools and immolation. I think this was an over correction. I won't fight for it, but I just felt like it needed to be said.

If you run low on lighter fuel, it's not like you're going to run the entire map length just to fill up, yknow?

Also, I think for newer players, I like to imagine there's a logic where if they realize Willow is generally immune to fires and does absorb them with the lighter, it can serve as an early "A-Ha" moment and it's gotta be rewarding to find, for lack of a better word, a small exploit. Even if I surrender and say it's an exploit, I really don't believe it breaks the game.

That's all I'll say. The Willows seem generally happy regardless, but I just had to share that I don't think it was a necessary change. It's only lighter fuel. 

Archived