I'm scared of the future

what's gonna happen to Maxwell if Willow is that powerful now? When we had the first 3 I was kinda ok with it but I still think some of it is balanced since most of it is achieved late game. I want good reasonable downside for my willow now.

I feel bad doing 500 damage with 5 butterflies, am I wrong for that?

4 minutes ago, xDpromonick9 said:

what's gonna happen to Maxwell if Willow is that powerful now? When we had the first 3 I was kinda ok with it but I still think some of it is balanced since most of it is achieved late game. I want good reasonable downside for my willow now.

I feel bad doing 500 damage with 5 butterflies, am I wrong for that?

My issue here is that Maxwell should be nerfed as well if they hit Willow since he's already at her level with just his current kit which is why I say it's already too late as nerfing the current Willow doesn't fix the problem.

Something to remember here is the gap difference. You see a large leap because the difference between Maxwell and Willow is large.

We already saw that with Wolfgang, already powerful characters won't get much.

And as pointed out by WONTow what we had was a largely blank canvas character. It feels like a lot because there's not much to compare to (in her kit) with a character like Willow who didn't have much going on outside of Bernie.

his cage should have been a FW tier spell rather than a basic one and the cost could be increased so spamming it becomes less "totally worth" and would make sense to make the traps something to take intto account for crown control rather than being used to just farm fuel

11 minutes ago, WONTow said:

I don't think Willow is that strong, she just got huge changes all at once, going from bland to complex. It's a lot to take in.

Woodie for instance was already pretty complex. He just lacked the numbers.

She's not as complex as you're saying she is. Just farm for bosses and spam shadow attack button. She still need some refined tuning.

Maxwell probably won't receive many things, just like Wolfgang received almost nothing because he was already top tier. And I also believe that Willow will definitely receive adjustments, I don't see any reason to worry so much, I don't think it will be the nerf that some are hoping for but something will happen with the affinity skills which are... a bit much considering the other perks she received

I just hope they did this with her just to throw out everything they wanted and then narrow it down and do the final touches. The character ideas feel nice, but the sheer amount of power she has definitely was what scared me. We can't have too much like that in the game and discourage people to do rational thinking and simply play op and press rightclick. If you want that just mod the game with saitama.

1 minute ago, xhyom said:

Maxwell probably won't receive many things, just like Wolfgang received almost nothing because he was already top tier. And I also believe that Willow will definitely receive adjustments, I don't see any reason to worry so much, I don't think it will be the nerf that some are hoping for but something will happen with the affinity skills which are... a bit much considering the other perks she received

I trust in that. Hope it's true.

Archived