Why so many geysers

I recently started a new game on a full size swamp asteroid. It's got an absurd number of geysers. I took a look at the source file - VanillaSwampDefault.yaml - and it's got 12 curated geysers AND 12 generic geysers on top of that. Is that intentional? None of the full size asteroids are like that.

(to make things worse, my asteroid is also geo-active, so I've got some 28 geysers to deal with. It's made things rather cluttered)

So, I guess this is mostly a question for Klei. Unless there's something wrong with my files, but I uninstalled and reinstalled to make sure this wasn't something I did while modding.

Long story short: first version of classic swamp has only curated geysers. And everything was fine for a long time until someone noticed that geo- traits breaks generation (as they working with generic geysers which world doesnt have). KLEI noticed this bug report and instead of disabling inappropriate traits they... add 12 generic geysers. I guess they just forget about initial idea of this asteroid... 

Archived