Duplicant suffocating with mask at sheering station

I believe I have found a bug where if there are a ton of sheering jobs, a dupe with a mask will sheer until they get a suffocation warning.  I believe I lost a dupe to it once.  Ranch Ashkan is suffocating, but he can easily navigate to oxygen.  He is also 2 blocks in to his downtime but still working.  I think he would continue forever except that he ran out of critters.  I occasionally get suffocation warnings here, frequently enough that I can't leave the game running without risking a rancher.  Is this a known bug?

image.thumb.png.41ee07c459d863c6d9d52443c19ddee4.png

On 10/22/2023 at 9:03 AM, meekay said:

You might also be running into this bug, if one of the critters is stuck in the Excited state. It affects both grooming and shearing stations. If so it tends to fix itself after reload which I'm sure makes it difficult to track down.

I'm not certain this is the same, as Ashkan stayed well in to his downtime, when he was supposed to be using the bathroom. 

EDIT:  But it is almost certainly related, thinking about it.  Perhaps an interaction between the mask and this bug causes them to ignore their needs.  However, I don't think its the same because he is sheering the critters.  They aren't ignoring the sheering station, Ranch Ashkan is just stuck until reload or order to move or there are no more critters to sheer.

I have noticed some hungry warnings with my rancher and just assumed they were traveling but this makes more sense. I will take a look and see if they are overstaying at the shearing station. As a work around I will put a timer on the power (or directly if there is an automation port) and cut it a few times a cycle to force them to do something else (like i do with my gyms).

Archived