Weremoose unable to trigger Armored Beager stun state

Weremoose is currently unable to trigger Armored Beager stun state,  While I understand that it can't trigger CrystalClops stun state because it is unable to use the firestaff (no inventory acess while transformed) I don't understand Why it can't be allowed to trigger Armored Beager stun state. I know why it cant trigger it: once Armored Beager does its seat attack you have an opening to do two attacks to it before it gets up again, if those two attacks dealt planar damage it will trigger Armored Beager stun state... The problem is mastery Weremoose only deals planar damage on its third hit, the two first attacks from moose dont deal any planar damage to trigger the stun. I'm worried there will be other Bosses with the same planar damage needed in a short period of time to stun mechanic and Weremoose will be kept unable to fight those as well.

I dont know the code of the mechanic but I tested using wolfgang with max planar damage and affinity against lunar (135 total damage per hit) and I tested using brightshade staff (dealing 10 planar damageper hit) and they both triggered the stun in two hits so my guess is it doesnt check the amount of damage dealt but if it is planar damage, in case it is you need two hits dealing some planar damage to triggered the stun. My propose of change is simply giving mastery Weremoose 1 planar damage to its normal attacks before the combo so it can also trigger planar damage stun states like planar weapons can.

Archived