Weremoose should be on equal footing with Armored Bearger

Hi, medium-new Woodie main here. I adore using the Weremoose form now. With all its perks, it's an absolute titan. That being said, I've noticed a few issues when trying to fight the Armored Bearger with it. I'll just list them and offer potential solutions to improve the fight with the Weremoose.

-Weremoose's combo is somehow interrupted by the continuous swipe. Its perk is supposed to give it immunity to combo interruption. The reason this happens is because it takes slight knockback from the attack.

The solution: Make the Weremoose immune to the knockback and possibly make it so the Armored Bearger gets stunned from a couple full combos to balance out the fact that you have to tank some gnarly hits from it.

-The Weremoose can't stun the Armored Bearger to begin with. Despite it having a planar punch, it can't stun the Armored Bearger after its butt slam.

-The solution: Just make it so a full combo can stun the Armored Bearger after it butt slams.

-Bearger still somehow strikes behind it and to its sides when swinging. The ground pound makes sense. But both forms of Bearger still have this weird AoE. For the Armored one, this makes the fight more annoying due to its lower attack period. It makes it a bland fight where all you do is bait the butt slam and stun it. Scratch that, Armored Bearger doesn't have this. For some reason.

The solution: Change both Bearger swipes to only strike in front of them and add more mechanics that reward better movement and placement.

Apparently, this was fixed, and now both have standard directional attacks.

Bonus thought: For team play, add a feature where the Weremoose can cancel a Bearger charge and stun it by ramming into it head on. Weremoose might get groggy, but a teammate can take full advantage of this.

Thoughts on all of this? I love the new bosses. But they just feel a little bland right now. Good potential, though.

Archived