Bosses rework more than ever

Reworking bosses in dst has been a topic where almost everyone can agree with, every one of us has that boss in mind that we feel so unhappy towards that we definitely want their mechanics to be reworked, personally for me, beequeen

With these last boss additions it seems clear that klei is able to give bosses some actual fun mechanics to work around, in the past, bosses were designed to be impossible for solo players, or extremely unintuitive on what you must do, or extremely limiting in mechanics

Giving space for at least one qol update where the main focus is reworking at least 2 or 3 bosses would be great

What the devs might look forward to doing is make a lunar crab king or a lunar beequeen but i wouldnt really be happy with this, their design is already unique and giving a lunar form to everything would make it feel less special, aswell as the fact that very few players actually experience post rift content without world settings so reworking base beequeen "the root of the problem" would be ideal

There is my monthly annoying thread of klei rework bosses pls

11 minutes ago, Golden Daemon said:

I think he meant possessed rather than lunar.
Though im not sure if the raid bosses (specially hard ones like crab king) are going to get a harder variant so soon, if ever. (but personally i would love to see how they would turn out if they did).

I would LOVE a harder lunar variant of the raid bosses

Archived