Dupes Mysteriously Taking Damage

don't get any alarms when it happens either.  I just realize that ~6/14 dupes have taken damage.  I found one with ~54 health one time.  I've been trying to track it and it always seems to happen in increments of -20 health. I'm mid-game and the only hazardous thing on my map is a nat gas geyser I've been poking around in, but it's only 96F in there.  I've been absent from the game for a few years, so a lot has changed.  Are sweetles or grubgrubs hostile?  Do I just have to follow them around until I see it happen?

90% of the time this is a rogue Pokeshell, the other 10% of the time it's also a Pokeshell. It's easy to print a baby one or an egg and forget about it then it lays an egg and starts snipping passing dupes. sometimes you get "fleeing" notifications but that kind of depends on dupes having nothing better to do than run away.

Unless your using certain mods there just aren't that many things that can cause health loss and scalding has aggressive notifications.

9 minutes ago, blakemw said:

90% of the time this is a rogue Pokeshell, the other 10% of the time it's also a Pokeshell. It's easy to print a baby one or an egg and forget about it then it lays an egg and starts snipping passing dupes. sometimes you get "fleeing" notifications but that kind of depends on dupes having nothing better to do than run away.

Unless your using certain mods there just aren't that many things that can cause health loss and scalding has aggressive notifications.

I'm guessing it's a mod.  I've only just gotten into a salt water area and haven't encountered any pokeshells yet.  The mods I'm using are: show building ranges, blueprints fixed, pliers fixed, set default deconstruct layer, customizable speed, buildable natural tile, falling sand, build over plants, bigger camera zoom out, and suppress notifications.

Screenshot (14).png

2 minutes ago, ScreamingPict said:

You sure your Dupes aren't getting hit by radbolts? Radbolts are the new Pokeshells :)

ooooohhhhh.... is that a thing I have to be careful of?  lol.  this is my first playthrough with radiation :P

Archived