The weird logic of the atmosuit docks.

The suit is suppose to be available when the suit contents oxygen instead of the docks.

many time my dupe just forced to hang it to the docks when its have 100% oxygen supply. thats a weird logic and I had fell to understand it's design.

PLus also some strange implementation regarding the dock for rocket;

use the restriction will cause them walking naked to 1300c CO2 outside of rocket.

but if set to ignore it, you must also need to set the check point to empty only so they wont not drop suit in rocket thus will clogs them inside.

by doing this, if the dock is open 1 slot but there would be 2 dupe try to deliver the oxylite and after the first one goes in and log the suit, the other one will imidiately drop oxylite in space or at some weird place

1 hour ago, NNOUS said:

by doing this, if the dock is open 1 slot but there would be 2 dupe try to deliver the oxylite and after the first one goes in and log the suit, the other one will imidiately drop oxylite in space or at some weird place

I believe that when one dupe gets a task that`s behind an atmosuit dock it gets reserved and other dupes can`t get tasks there since they will have a blocked path. This is how it works when getting jobs requiring to equip a suit. Unequipping should work the same. If not then it`s a bug.

19 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I believe that when one dupe gets a task that`s behind an atmosuit dock it gets reserved and other dupes can`t get tasks there since they will have a blocked path. This is how it works when getting jobs requiring to equip a suit. Unequipping should work the same. If not then it`s a bug.

I think if it's not the case I guess it's must be my downtime schedule issue

Archived