The Celestial Champion Fumble

This is my first-time fighting CC (outside of practice cheat worlds) I was playing as WIgfrid, i was alone in this. I had an idea of what i needed to bring, i brought: 4 crowns, 5 T Clubs, the durability song, hp song,, and the sanity aura song ( not sure if it affects enlightment), with 8 jellybean, and a lazy deserter to reduce my sanity a bit away from CC thought this was enough as I still had 5 crowns and 7 royal jelly at base, i was very wrong. the first phase went smoothly, used about 1 crown and 0 beans. second phase was when the downward spiral started, things were fine until I misclicked: I accidently song the sanity aura song when he started spinning instead of the lazy explorer. while you are singing you can't be staggered so I took the FULL FORCE of the spin attack while Wigfrid merrily sang. there goes 1 and half-crowns this phase and about 2 beans, now final phase, my enliohtment got too high and went to sleep, 1 crown and a bean gone. i could not hit him enough to get many songs of and about around 4/6 health my lazy deserter broke we were in the rocky biome so took some rocks on the floor to repair it, took some damage. now we have ZERO armor with only 5 beans, I did a tactical retreat to grab some sticks from the lunar saplings, made a pic, mined some gold rocks and picked some on the floor, made about 3 battle helms. He was around 2/6 health when all the armor was gone and only 2 beans left. I died :(. Rolled back to when 3rd phase started, crowns broke again, got more gold as I got 2 gold from almost all the rocks. With 1 helmet left i SLAIN CC, i was looking for the crown and could not find it! he died near water so I thought it might have sunk, i was planning on enabling rifts yet in my search Wagstaff left, and then I realized I needed to mine the body for it. now just waiting for Wagstaff to spawn again. I have more tales to share so i hope you enjoy this one!

Archived