supply closet

image.thumb.png.26f01e670b6681f1c894d59005680917.png

ref @sakura_sk

They kind of answered it here. But the info I was looking for at the time, I believe, is what all the things available did, or the stats for them. Maybe that the ones I didn't have had no info for them or something? I would have to load the game to get a better idea of what specifically I was looking for. I didn't know(if) it was a timed, a semi-gated ongoing thing, or what not.

I have earned a few things, but was unsure if what was listed yet not available was a complete list as well? I had a few questions, I think I will re-read my initial post, real quick..

And so, I don't recollect what was in or missing from wiki to be more exact. It's just basic info I think I was after, regardless.

I appreciate the replies none-the-less.

You "earn" 3 random blueprints per week while playing the game and it resets every Thursday as I mentioned on the previous post

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/148794-game-update-562984/?do=findComment&comment=1645906

You don't have to do anything to "earn" them in game. They are "blueprints", different versions of existing buildings/clothes/balloons. These different versions of buildings will show up as selectable when you click to build that specific building. Balloons and clothes are selected by dupe through the wardrobe.

I think I mentioned this points too on the previous post. You should have some blueprints from the 3 free starting chests even if you haven't played for a while, if you want to check how it works on your own.

Archived