Skin system stuff

Three ish things, essentially:

1. I assume that it's going to happen anyway but presets please! Let me make an outfit and save it so I can set it for all my dupes with few clicks, instead of dressing them up, one article of clothing at a time. If it's already possible, I haven't found it.

2~ish, a button for "equip whole set" for stuff like atmo suits. The Puft one especially, it'd be nice to just click one button and all the pieces could be equipped.

3. Set the atmosuit skin by the checkpoint. I think it'd be much more comfortable, since you decide on one skin and it applies to every dupe that equips a suit there. It could override the individual dupe atmosuit setting, and would lead to, for example, every duplicant equipping the Puft suit in the Puft farm, and different colors of suits depending on the place they're working in. If set to none, dupes would follow their individual set skin.

Hope that makes sense <3

You can make outfit templates for both suits and normal clothing in the supply closet.

To create a template: Supply closet > Wardrobe > New outfit > Save template

To equip: Supply closet > Duplicants > Open wardrobe > Assign outfit

46 minutes ago, Knurek said:

You can make outfit templates for both suits and normal clothing in the supply closet.

To create a template: Supply closet > Wardrobe > New outfit > Save template

To equip: Supply closet > Duplicants > Open wardrobe > Assign outfit

Thanks! I've been trying to find this but I couldn't figure it out.

Archived