which already complex characters are you guys interested to see what a skill tree will add?

which already complex characters are you guys interested to see what a skill tree will add?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. which already complex characters are you guys interested to see what a skill tree will add?

• WX-78
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Warly
    • Winona
    • Wickerbottom
    • Wurt
    • Wanda
    • Wonkey(?)
    • None in particular
    • Walter

so, that's it for this beta. probably gonna get 1-2 bugfix hotfixes until release, maybe a last-minute balance patch. i'm really excited to see what they have in store for all characters in the future, especially the ones that are already quite complex (wx, winona, wigfrid, maxwell, etc.)

so, which ones are you guys interested to see what the future holds for them?

"Complex Characters"

Has Wonkey, Winona and Wigfrid who are pretty straight forward, white not having Walter at all who is also pretty complex.

I want Walter next, i think a skill or bullet that let's his bullets richochet would be cool for crowd control.

1 hour ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Has Wonkey, Winona and Wigfrid who are pretty straight forward, white not having Walter at all who is also pretty complex.

never really played him to the extent of all the other characters, so i didn't know if i shoulda added him

i put him in the list now, sorry for that

Archived