[Suggestion] Allow either the brightshade/void armor or the helm to give the increased damage effect

I really like the shift of making it so you don’t need to wear the entire set to get the bonus damage of the reaper scythe or brightshade sword, but I do wish it wasn’t limited to just the helm. There’s a lot of times I prefer wearing the armor over the helm (especially in caves, where there’s a very good chance your hat slot is being utilized for light purposes), but that doesn’t feel particularly good for those sets since you lose out on the damage amp of the sword/scythe, which is one of the most important aspects of them.

My solution would just be to make it so you can wear either the armor or helm to activate the bonus for either weapon. As a side effect, it would probably be best to give the void cowl a new benefit (the brightshade helm already has gestalt protection + desert goggles and Charlie immunity).

Archived