Allow Kingly Statue Sketch (and Queenly) to drop from tumbleweeds without mining Maxwell statues. (Also allow us to repair glommer statue with marble piece)

image.png.e244e9c13c3029539f7570f99370d585.png

I am not a Maxwell main. Something about him fundamentally doesn't have me click with the man, but I love his sense of ego and his statues bring life to the world, thus I love to incorporate the naturally generating statues into my world.

I feel like I'm forced to mine them and there is no benefit to it in my very humble opinion.

I was under the false impression that the Kingly Sketch would drop from tumbleweeds at a small rate, but I've recently learned that they will not drop if not mined beforehand. 
I have spent literally 10000 days in my world thinking I was just unlucky this whole time, but now that the knowledge has come to light, I'm at a catch 22 which quite frankly, I would prefer winning, and not losing.

Yes. I am greedy. I want the world.

I want my cake and I want to eat it too. The pretty cake on the countertop and have that very same cake in my stomach.

My own greed and and desire has no bearing on the balance of the game for once and would add beauty to the world.

When I ask for anything involving statues, I am obligated to request that glommer statues be repairable with a piece of marble, even at a net loss.

I've been enjoying the beta so much as a Woodie main and am very grateful for where he stands now.

Doesn't have to be this beta that the change occurs, but I want it someday soon.

Thanks for reading

Also Charlie stop touching my Maxwell Gaming™ statues with your dirty vines, I hate when you load in the statues sometimes play the destroyed state animation instead of full(even you never touch it)

There is an idea I had for the Potter's Wheel to check if a relevant entry in your scrapbook is completed for the current character to unlock such recipes. Bosses can keep theirs as a trophy/kill count/paper. This can allow for phasing out the station sketch crafts and allow sculpting of things that would have otherwise generated too many.

Archived