Wormwood’s new beta inspiration

The petal production is replaced by photosynthesis in this new beta. But I saw some posts regarding hoping petal production coming back.

So it comes to mine mind, maybe we could slightly change the butterfly friend : now that butterflies near wormwood will spontaneously fly into wormwood’ available inventory slot if wormwood doesn’t have any butterfly in his slot.

Wormwood then can plant it and collect petals. This is also consistent with his cultivatior images and make this perk more useful as a start perk. For those Wormwood who often stay at base, this perk allows he keep producing petals or flowers which could be used to decorate his base.

Welcome to leave any of your ideas.

Just now, Varum said:

I feel it too strong for a level 1 insight. 
But for me, having fly trap skill allowing you to catch by hand bugs in bloom state is more balanced

exactly, I was worried this skill might be too strong as well. Your idea is reasonable.

7 minutes ago, Varum said:

But for me, having fly trap skill allowing you to catch by hand bugs in bloom state is more balanced

that would also solve some annoyances when Bees start following him everywhere.

13 hours ago, Varum said:

the idea of wormwood capturing butterflies with his hands to be able to produce more flowers would be very useful to make the honey farm I don't see how this would be broken, now his ability to capture all the insects with his hands would be very broken but it would be perfect not only would completely help to create the honey farm but also help me to create an army of bees inside the inventory, it would also help a lot with planting when these annoying bees start following me, this perk with another perk which makes creatures live longer in wormwood's inventory, could be perfect,I think it would be fair to replace the fly trap perk with this one

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Archived