How to use steam turbine?

Hi!

I will reply to this post since it's the older one (you may have double posted on accident).

The steam turbine will operate when its temperature (building) is 100ºC or less. You may disregard the overheat temperature. That means it's advised to separate it from the scalding environment it's currently in and provide adequate cooling.

51 minutes ago, JRup said:

Hi!

I will reply to this post since it's the older one (you may have double posted on accident).

The steam turbine will operate when its temperature (building) is 100ºC or less. You may disregard the overheat temperature. That means it's advised to separate it from the scalding environment it's currently in and provide adequate cooling.

Did I double post? My bad. But Basically I need to Place it in a cooler environment.  

The steam turbine will need to be at anything below 100ºC (running it at exactly 100º is not realistic) and it's advisable to use steam in the range of "above 125ºC" and "below 200ºC" for best results. Anything above 200ºC results in the turbine generating more heat itself but not more power. It is capped at a maximum of 850 watt.

Make sure to use insulated tile to separate the turbine from the steam environment. Here's a very simplified mock up of how it could be done but most of the design will be yours in the end and believe me this is missing a lot:

image.png.a390dd7361dc6671fa2e1002181c0018.png

Archived