Reanimated collab ( looking for animators )

image.thumb.gif.82551609f6d9e504e7e0baa856d060ca.gif

After literal months of planning and working on this, i can finally announce that the call for the reanimated collab is here!

Reanimated collab? What's that?

The goal is to reanimate the entirety of the Don't Starve "Forbidden Knowledge" animated short divided in multiple parts and each part animated by a different animator!

Parts?

The original animation got cut into multiples different scenes/parts, all of which you can find in this google drive link!

You'll be able to chose multiples scene ranging from which one you'd absolutely want to some you don't mind taking, however you'll only be given a single part.

How do i get a part ?

All you need to do is fill in this Google Form and a week after this post has been uploaded you and all other participents should be mentioned on discord if you got the part!

Discord?

Discord is REQUIRED to join this collab, as it is where all the informations are, make sure to join it if you want to participate or else you won't get the part. ( Reminder that discord is 13+ or more depending on where you live ) here's the discord invite! ( specators are allowed! )

INFORMATIONS

If you can not animate and the few parts with limited animations are already taken feel free to join the Thumbnail contest! More informations on the discord.

Got a question about the project? We have a question channel in the discord server just for that! ( or feel free to ask here on the thread )

PLEASE share this project around even if you don't plan on participating. This has been in the work JUST to make the preparations and will take a lot of time and effort and it would greatly help if you share it around! If you can't animate or draw but still want to help the project you can do it by sharing it around!

huge huge huge thanks to @GarbageCabbage for helping me organise and prepare the project i can not thank him enough

I'm aware this isn't typically how art threads are used but i'm unsure where else I could advertise this or put it in the forums

Edited by mimichine

image.thumb.gif.fefac7a873c0d787435ec292988c34aa.gif

As of posting, 19 parts out of 33 of the Reanimated project are still open, we don't expect god tier animations and this is pretty beginner friendly, feel free to try to take up a part even if you can't animate!

A constantly updating list of parts can be found at the bottom of the info doc.

All the info can be found in the first post of this thread.

all the parts have been taken!
Feel free to invite any artist that might be interested in participating in the thumbnail contest or participate there yourself! You can still join the discord server and ask for the backup role to get mentionned whenever a part gets dropped!

image.thumb.png.01b94e7d4cd32a9726678297ad7b85b7.png

Thanks to @GarbageCabbage for the sketch

• Like 1

REANIMATED COLLAB!

image.thumb.png.7b6cc2e87d593e77cd2d0a6c3995ccf2.png

The thumbnail contest is still open!

Thumbnail contest? What's that?

A thumbnail contest is a fun little contest that anyone can join to try and make the future thumbnail for the Forbidden knowledge reanimated project when it's going to be finished and posted on Youtube! It's also a way for people who can't animate to be able to help the project!

How do I join?

No need to apply for anything! You can simply join the discord and put your creation in the Thumbnail contest channels!

When does the contest end?

There's no real deadline for it, it ends whenever all parts are done and the project is about to get completed!

( Lineart made by @GarbageCabbage and colored by me )

Part 26 has been dropped! Feel free to try join the discord and get it!