Blue screen when trying to leave the caves

So a bit of an update, after testing it seems the game only blue screens when player 1 tries to exit the caves. As player 2 I am able to make it up, but my wife is unable to. Our PS4 system software is updated, as well as the DST app. It may be world specific, we are trying to continue a 2000+ day world created some time before the Archives update and we have not tested this on any other worlds.

Hoping this map isn't shot.

On 6/2/2023 at 6:09 PM, CharlesB said:

Can you submit your savedata

I sent it DM, I can post it here in the thread if you'd like. I'm sure y'all have a lot on your plate. No rush, just a heads up.

We also have been unable to start a new world split screen, I've seen that others are having the same issue. Hopefully our data can help.

Another update on our situation, we tried starting a new split screen world again. Now instead of getting blue screened we get a "Server Failed to Start. You have been disconnected" message in game. We tried this 3 times.

We also tried running our existing map again, and things are the same as before, except this time we were blue screened when the second player attempted to load in up top. We only tried this once.

I'd imagine previously the second player was the one that left from the caves to the overworld first each time we tried, so I'm guessing whichever player is the second to attempt to enter the overworld is the one that crashes the game.

That's all, thanks.

Archived