suggest a new game interaction:

telelocator staff can teleport away trinkets force it to break the bond. thus remove and break the curse.

telelocator staff can interact with item in the inventory, and could send item(packs?) to the telefocus.

yeah i suppost it could be useful as this is one of lest used item.

I think he meant Telelocator Staff; being able to use a Telelocator Staff to send inventory items away, possibly several at once to the Telelocator Focus. In particular, also the Moon Quay Cursed Trinkets that turn the player into Wonkey as an alternative way to escape the curse, which could be useful for other players who want to be cursed. On the other hand, since the purple gems are destroyed after a single use by the telelocator staff, this would be either very inefficient, or require some new rules specific to sending items.

As it stands, the closest things we have to that are a Shadow Chester, with another player to unload the Magician's Chest or a Maxwell player to unload from the Magician's Top Hat, or the Maxwell player afield doing the collection with said hat and another at one of the other two receptacles keeping some space free.

Ah, right.

In that case, three Purple Gems to transport a single stack of items seems too expensive. But I've seen another nice suggestion for unbreakable Telelocator Focus gems (that wasn't in Suggestions and Feedback but rather General Discussion).

Yes sorry. I didn't proof read this XD

What I really wanted to suggest is that lore wise the accursed trinket is inseparable to the player, thus use telelocator staff forcedly and deliberately to break the inseparable curse, meaning it's should break the cursed and make them disappear or reduce it to rubble.

Archived