Saw a strange thing for fraction of a second..

I could not screenshot it normally due to it appearing for very short time F12 screenshots wouldn't pick it up so i decided to record it and analyze the video frame by frame.

What i saw will give me nightmares:

kUeTG9q.jpg

That is Ada she not only turned white for fraction of a second but also grew a purple tumor on top of her head with a green eye.

Klei how could you.. I can never look at Ada the same way again.

It does look like something made in MS paint but nah it's real :

I would guess it's an old duplicant sprite format that pops up. I also used to get it when clicking on doors when having lots of dupes and a potato pc, some things just didn't load on time.

Also, your video got banned because reasons:

image.thumb.png.04931e976dda10a064ff020fc229b9a4.png

1 hour ago, JRup said:

I would guess it's an old duplicant sprite format that pops up. I also used to get it when clicking on doors when having lots of dupes and a potato pc, some things just didn't load on time.

Also, your video got banned because reasons:

image.thumb.png.04931e976dda10a064ff020fc229b9a4.png

Weird it's still up on my end.

I was actually listening to Agnus Dei while i was recording i thought that was royality free song on top of that video is Unlisted so wtf..

God damn youtube getting worse and worse.

I uploaded it as file instead in the OP

1 hour ago, asurendra said:

Green dot is a temporary artwork for hats. Look like you game need time to load it correctly. If you unequip hat that should fix dot problem

No need. It only happens for like 0.1 sec.

It's just kind of funny and quite creepy at same time.

Archived