Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update: 1.19.9

Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update: 1.19.9 - Released March 3, 2023

• Fixed Deerclops spawning too early in the winter
  • Fixed issue where hammers could not be stored in containers
  • Fixed issue where inventory items would disappear if dropped onto certain UI elements
  • Fixed issue where recraft button would sometimes not reflect the last action
  • Fixed input issue when using pitchfork with the virtual stick enabled
  • Fixed input issue when attempting to harvest
  • Fixed input issue with deploy cancel when using a controller
  • Fixed character occasionally getting stuck in place when using virtual stick
  • Fixed issue where seasons would get desynced between cave and survival worlds
  • Fixed issue where crafting menu would occasionally be displayed with the wrong orientation
  • Improved crafting menu layout on small screens
  • Recraft button can now be held down to repeatedly execute the same action
  • Fixed issue where action buttons would appear when dragging items in inventory
  • Recraft button can now be hidden
  • Fixed recraft button scaling issue
  • Virtual stick will no longer appear when opening inventory
  • Fixed various localization errors

11 hours ago, Sans1564 said:

Woah!!!! This new update is an absolute game changer it's like the recraft button is much more helpful NOW!?Thanks for the update KLEI :)

P.S maybe add more features like fertilizing grass and placing grass at the same position as the first on the recraft button?

On 3/4/2023 at 1:56 AM, JanH said:

Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update: 1.19.9 - Released March 3, 2023

• Fixed Deerclops spawning too early in the winter
  • Fixed issue where hammers could not be stored in containers
  • Fixed issue where inventory items would disappear if dropped onto certain UI elements
  • Fixed issue where recraft button would sometimes not reflect the last action
  • Fixed input issue when using pitchfork with the virtual stick enabled
  • Fixed input issue when attempting to harvest
  • Fixed input issue with deploy cancel when using a controller
  • Fixed character occasionally getting stuck in place when using virtual stick
  • Fixed issue where seasons would get desynced between cave and survival worlds
  • Fixed issue where crafting menu would occasionally be displayed with the wrong orientation
  • Improved crafting menu layout on small screens
  • Recraft button can now be held down to repeatedly execute the same action
  • Fixed issue where action buttons would appear when dragging items in inventory
  • Recraft button can now be hidden
  • Fixed recraft button scaling issue
  • Virtual stick will no longer appear when opening inventory
  • Fixed various localization errors

Add more features to the recraft button PLEAAAAAAASE oh and fix the performance like adding small texture feature

Pocket edition will never be same as pc .

Sad but truth and, I think this junk updates dont do to much to bring this two versions closer, adding random stuff in pe isnt going to do anything, i think best way to upgrade pe is to be same as pc normal edition 

On 3/4/2023 at 10:24 AM, luizbrF2P said:

Cool update but will one day Don't starve hamlet for Android? Because we Only got Don't starve shipwrecked 

I got the impression that Hamlet is more taxing on the system. If they do make it I bet the specks required to run it would be higher.

Hello I was wondering if y'all would update the mobile version more as well as the pc so that it seems more balanced between mobile and PC it'd make mobile much more fun and actually keep the mobile player base in a balance of continuous play with the new stuff. If you do read this and actually want to speak about it I'd gladly love to email you about the ideas. Thank you so much for reading and listening keep making the best game to my life even better can't wait to see further updates.

Archived