An cool new system that tracks and awards players for surving with one caracter/ using wilson global tracking mechanic for other uses

my idea is that klei do not add an skill tree to the game( to all caracters", yet at least.

But Ultilize this wilson mechanic to enhance and award players for surviving with an specific survivor, like one skin set after surviving 1000 days,
250 you get the boots, 500 gloves, 750 torso and pants, 1000 head
or at least an sistem that tracks your per survival stats like how many "Boss Name" you killed how many meals you prepared as this survivor, this wilson mechanic of using info globally have many, and i say Many Fun uses that will make the lifespam of the game longer for certain completionists people and more ways to play the game, not your just mega base after 200 days, :D

and more klie even could sell those skins like, and keep an second type, like completionist and elegant type

You can currently just use console commands to immediately max out the skill points, and I don't see that changing. While it's a fun idea to reward players for achieving certain milestones it just isn't really feasible for this game. 

33 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

You can currently just use console commands to immediately max out the skill points

Klei of course has his way to calculate players' real play time instead of console commands cheating days. 

You can see it from the weekly gifts. 

So, i DO agree your idea, making long-term servers more meaningful. 

Archived