Aditional ways wilson could achieve inspiration, more sections in which he could have skills and more

The point of the inspiration is that the better you get at the game the more you survive and more the abilitys you can enable.Been able to get the 15 points by just surviving, in my eyes seems like a good choice as it lets new players get better with more low difficult challenge.

However i think following this philosophy there should be a way for experienced players to get points.

For example the first time you kill a type of giant you earn a point, the first time you enter new byomes like moon island, the archives or the ruins you get other point etc.

On the abilitys themselves they all seem pretty good and rather usefull, with the exception of the torch branch, i think if wilson enables the whole branch the torch should last the same as a lantern and be as bright if not more.

Regarding the transmuting materials my only take is that some crafts are bit to expensive (three niter for one gold is not worth in any scenario), perosnally i think one pure horror should give 10 nightmare fuel. And there are more materials it will be really usefull to craft, such as :

Nitre(you get 3 at the cost of 2 salt cristals)-gloomer goop(you get 2 at the cost of monster meat)-salt(you get 2 at the cost of 3 nitre)-honeycombs(you get 1 at the cost of 6 honey)-carrot(you get one at the cost of two seeds)-seeds(you get two at he cost one carrot)

Also perks for ocean content, resource gathering and cooking will be on point and could add more to the character:

Make it so boats are faster/more resistants/more responsive etc.       

Make it so wilson gets faster animation when crafting, collecting resources and chances of getting double income.

Make it so he can cook faster, use less ingridients to make a dish etc

On a different note i think the way wilson can rearrange his points its a bit weird, i think it will make more sense if instead of the wardrobe wilson could rearrenge his points on an science station.

This is pretty much all i had to say about wilson, the concept for the update its great as usual, cant wait to see further aditions.

Honestly I think the fact that the abilities persist between worlds and take so long to get (without cheating) is a MAJOR issue. Wilson should start from zero like every other character and inspiration be tied to a resource more readily accessible. People have suggested that he do this through making torches or thermals w/e, but I think it should instead be tied to research engines. Make a science machine you get a batch of inspiration points, alchemy, prestihatitaor, manipulator, etc. 

It'd encourage new players to look into new crafting stations, with it the items, and also give experienced players a way to quickly access his abilities without having all the work done beforehand. 

25 minutes ago, MadMatt said:

Honestly I think the fact that the abilities persist between worlds and take so long to get (without cheating) is a MAJOR issue

The whole system is tied to the account skin system, and I agree the design feels better on a per-world basis

I havent played with it yet, but I think having branches that are unlocked by beating different bosses per world would be great. That way general survivalist perks persist but stronger perks still require you to progress in the current world to unlock them.

(But im suspecting that skill trees will become a thing that every character has and thats why its tied to the account.)

12 minutes ago, slendyproject said:

I havent played with it yet, but I think having branches that are unlocked by beating different bosses per world would be great. That way general survivalist perks persist but stronger perks still require you to progress in the current world to unlock them.

(But im suspecting that skill trees will become a thing that every character has and thats why its tied to the account.)

rather than bosses i think would be better crafting, exploring and other more related to knowledge task than just beating bosses. Maybe certain perks like the already added from FW or another to create combs when you defeat BQ

Archived