DST on Switch running 30fps limit?

I've been tinkering with the game to investigate why the frame rate is so low and its input lag, it seems the game could be better but it limited the fps... Does anyone know how to modify .sdfs files without corrupting them? That is the extension that DST game occupy on Switch... I say this because I managed to create a world without caves on Switch and as absurd as it may seem, I didn't even change the input lag, so yes or if there has to be something limiting its fluidity. I imagine that it must have the hidden option to change the fps limit, which is visible on PC

5 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

According to this reddit user the game does already run at 60 FPS on the switch shown in the linked youtube video.

So the latency issue might be something else going on on the switch.

Thanks for the input and quick response! Unfortunately I have to say that this post on Reddit is about Don't Starve/Rog/Shipwrecked/Hamlet, not Together... In fact the post is from before Together was ported... Anyway, if you have information on how to edit files .sdfs would be very grateful ^^

Archived