PLEASE FIX LAG IN SWITCH

I have purchased the mobile version and the pc version. Today I saw in the eshop that the original switch has dst. The game process is full of delays. The lag problem seriously affects the game experience. Whether it is online or offline mode, which is lag all the time!!! I love this game. Please solve it as soon as possible Regarding the problem.

Also, I hope that the characters purchased can also be used in offline mode.

On 1/23/2023 at 8:15 PM, Soull said:

The lag is because there are a lot of RAM issues on the switch and because nintendo is a little lazy on creating a switch pro, the problem probably won't be fixed.

It's pretty much already been confirmed by nintendo themselves that the switch pro won't ever exist.

On 1/14/2023 at 5:22 PM, mingmiky said:

I have purchased the mobile version and the pc version. Today I saw in the eshop that the original switch has dst. The game process is full of delays. The lag problem seriously affects the game experience. Whether it is online or offline mode, which is lag all the time!!! I love this game. Please solve it as soon as possible Regarding the problem.

Also, I hope that the characters purchased can also be used in offline mode.

Yeah... At least the purchased characters, the rest already lights up I guess. By the way, the performance is due to having caves, it happens on all other consoles and even on PC, it's because Klei doesn't understand that for 1 player they should close the caves if nobody uses them

On 1/28/2023 at 5:18 PM, ViCiOuS-V. said:

Just got the switch version a few days ago and it definitely could use some improvements on lag. I have it on the PS4 too but play it on the PS5 console and there's some lag there too but nowhere near as bad as the switch. Poor platform :(

Yes... The delay as such is in Together, if the world has caves there will be input lag why yes, for no real reason... And in switch I don't understand why there is other input lag, that happened on PC once but it was corrected a week... I would say the game runs at 30fps but the input lag ruins the whole experience... 

Archived